Loan Recovery Officer
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer (1 posts)
Location: Phnom Penh
Deadline: 07 November 2019
Salary: Base on Qualification and Experience
Introduction: Ly Hour Leasing Plc. was established in early 2015. It was registered with Ministry of Commerce as public limited company under registered license number Co. 3309 KH/2015 issued on Sept 9th 2015 with Paid Capital of USD3 million. The company received its countrywide leasing principle approval from National Bank of Cambodia on August 21th, 2015 and received the official license on April 08th, 2016. Primary activities are to provide a financial leasing services to conduct leasing transaction services to all segments of communities but not limited to Cambodia. The aim is to offer easiness and confidence to the public through financial leasing services to fulfill their living need, daily business and contribution to community development with sustainable manner through its Head Office in Phnom Penh. Ly Hour Leasing is now seeking a dynamic and talent candidate to fulfill the vacancy position below:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establish and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers. Ensures Loan Repayments are monitored promptly and reminders are issued timely on any amount in arrears.
- Making collection efforts on past due accounts vide site visit, email or phone in order to achieve prompt payment.
- Advise borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
- Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts.
- Compile statistics and reports related to Credit Admin for management review.
- Liaise with lawyers to issue Notice of Demand and Notice to Recall
- Follow up with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
- Submit the litigation cases to the judge
- Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or Economics are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in loan recovery role.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Khmer.
- Strong communications skills.
- Familiarity with bank deposits/loans products..
How to apply:
- Candidates could send CV and Cover Letter to the address: #243-244, St. 598, Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.
- Website: www.lyhourleasing.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 012 726 815/098 999 808
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview